Here are some of the benefits of pre-planning and/or pre-paying at our funeral home:
1. At a time of death, it allows focusing on planning the funeral service rather than business transactions.
2. Making arrangements before a death is handling a family decision. Arranging at the time of death is dealing with a family crises.
3. You can select, with a clear mind, what you want and how much you want to spend.
4. Your insurance-based funeral fund grows without any taxes to pay.
5. Any excess money in the fund is refunded to the estate or named beneficiary.
6. The funeral payment can qualify as an exemption from Medicaid / SSI. Should extended nursing care be needed, the money set aside for final expenses is protected.
7. If you need to begin with a payment plan, early Pay-Off Options are available
8. You have the benefit of knowing another step in planning for the future has been taken.
9. Husband and wife can plan together, not alone.
10. Relocating is not a problem. The funds set aside are transferable to another funeral home.
Funeral arrangements are a deeply personal choice. Pre-planning provides you with the time needed to make practical, detailed decisions that reflect your standards, lifestyle, taste and budget. And we assure you and your family that the choices you make will be carried out as planned.
When you finalize your plan, we can advise you of the total cost. You do not have to set aside funds for your plan, but doing so cushions you against higher future costs.