Who We Are : Our Story

Our StoryOur StaffOur Location
Our founder,

Mr. Charles M. Laird, (1929 - 2012), began his dedicated service to the people of the Miss-Lou area in 1949, with Foster Funeral Home. By 1960, he began operating Laird Funeral Home, Inc. at the present day location, the Union Street Chapel, an original Victorian residence built around 1890. His son, Richard H. "Dicky" Laird, grew up with the business and currently serves as manager, continuing his father's dedicated service to the community.