Feerick Funeral Home is dedicated to providing solace and nurturing care to those we serve through respectful and dignified care for their deceased loved ones.
We are committed to honoring these values in providing funeral and cremation services to our community with genuine care and concern:
- Availability - Every hour of every day of the year, someone from our staff will be ready to assist you. We will meet with you in the comfort of your home or ours.
- Dignity - You will be treated respectfully and compassionately during all aspect of the funeral, pre-planning, at-need planning, as well as after the service.
- Excellence and Professionalism - Our staff offers the highest quality of services and products, working with you to provide a funeral that you can afford, maintaining confidentiality regarding sensitive matters.
- Transparency and Integrity - We will openly disclose our fees for services, merchandise, and cash advances. We honor all our obligations and agreements.
- Empathy - We will listen carefully to your wishes, offering advice and counsel when appropriate, assuring a service that is customized to reflect the life of the deceased and your traditions or needs.
- Beautiful environment - You will experience a facility that combines comfort and refinement, safety and ease of access and use.
We believe it is important to be involved in our community including local charitable organizations, the arts, places of worship and schools, through personal participation and financial support.
We will assure the best possible service available to anyone who requests our help. We do not discriminate as to race, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, or financial status.
Feerick Funeral Home
2025 East Capitol Drive
Shorewood, WI 53211-2101
Director's Fax: 414.962.1930
Business Office Fax: 414.963.9370