The State of Ohio has designated funeral services to be essential during this time of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. To ensure the health and well-being of our associates and guests, all services and visitation will be strictly private with the option of viewing the recorded service on our website. Attendance may be restricted based on the space needed to accommodate social distancing requirements issued by the State of Ohio. Families that choose to hold a private funeral or memorial service at this time will have the option to hold a public memorial service at a later date. In addition, those unable to attend the service may express condolences on this website.
We have implemented enhanced cleaning throughout our building to help prevent the spread of illness but remind all to observe CDC guidelines which include:
- washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol,
- wearing a facial covering when in public,
- avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands,
- covering your coughs and sneezes with your arm or inner elbow,
- avoiding close contact with sick people, and
- staying home when you are sick or not feeling well.