A. Joan West
Lawrence "Larry" Thelen
Carrie Madaline Albers
Community mitigation strategies are crucial to slowing the transmission of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Michigan, particularly before a vaccine or treatment becomes available. These strategies provide essential protections to individuals at risk of severe illness and to health care and other critical infrastructure workforces. Preventing a sudden, sharp increase in the number of people infected with COVID-19 will help minimize disruptions to daily life and limit the demand on health care providers and facilities. Before attending any visitation or services please consider the following:
1) If you feel sick, have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, or feel you have come in contact with a potential carrier of COVID19, Please do not attend a visitation or services.
2) If you are uncomfortable attending an event at any of our locations, please call us with your name and we will let the family members know that you wish to express your condolences but are unable to attend. We also offer our online condolence page at www.palmerbush.com, where you can leave a condolence.
3) Please wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds, before planning to attend and upon leaving the funeral home. Use hand sanitizer if possible.
4) Avoid touching your face, mouth, nose, eyes, etc.
5) When approaching each other, it is recommended that you remain 6 feet apart. Please restrain from shaking hands, hugging or kissing.
6) If you cough or sneeze, please cover your nose and mouth with a tissue. Throw the used tissue in the trash.
Please be aware that we are stepping up our cleaning efforts at all of our locations to help protect you and your family. However, if you are uncomfortable attending any of our events, please remain at home.
Allen & Susan Jensen