Hunter Funeral Home
The building located at 120 East Bockman Way is much more than a business; it is a home. It was built in 1900 as a private residence for the J.T. Anderson family. It has been the home of Hunter Funeral Home since Braxton Hunter purchased it in 1940. The family and staff of Hunter Funeral Home welcome you into this home during your time of need. It is our pleasure to offer our families the use of our
• Large, open chapel with flexible seating arrangements or setup
• Available for traditional services, memorial services and celebration of life services
• Spacious lounge with ample counter space for serving food, multiple tables and chairs, full-size fridge, microwave, sink, coffee pot
Hunter Funeral Home is also a founding partner of Cumberland Family Services, our cremation company that we established ten years ago.
• Facility is managed by Certified Crematory Operator Sam Bailey
• It offers a witnessing room for families wishing to be present at the cremation.
Whether you choose a traditional funeral or cremation, your loved one never leaves our care. For your peace of mind, we're here. Let us help.