Anders-Detweiler Funeral Home & Crematory
1. Handicap parking (2 spots) and an accessibility ramp for wheelchairs.
2. Two bathrooms - one bathroom has handicap accessibility and also offers a changing table for babies/infants.
3. Medium-sized parking lot (located on the funeral home grounds), one large lot located directly across the street from the funeral home (accessible from 2nd street) and additional off-street parking (both on 113/AKA East Broad Street, & on 2nd street).
4. State-of-the-art crematory (with optional viewing room capabilities).
5. Two modern arrangement offices, an employee office and a casket showroom showing 33 caskets, 6 vaults and multiple urn selections, and cremation jewelry.
6. Room for 110+ people for funerals, viewings or memorial services at our funeral home with an updated chapel area.
7. Celebrant services are available for services held at our funeral home. A celebrant is a person who performs personalized ceremonies in memory of your loved one. You create/design the service with our celebrant and our celebrant will conduct the service.
8. On-call funeral directors; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If we are unavailable, we use an answering service that deals only with funeral homes. They will contact us immediately.
9. Spanish-speaking translator (when available) for interpreting precise funeral plans for your loved one.