The Chapel of Peace was opened in April of 1998, after more families in the Okmulgee area began to call on our firm from Muskogee. After careful consideration for an acceptable location, the decision was made to purchase on the corner of East Henry Street and North Highway 75, with the address of 1601 North Wood Drive. The 4,000 square foot facility was erected from the ground up, with careful consideration of the needs for Okmulgee. Located near the Creek Indian Capitol Complex, the funeral home has a chapel that can accomodate 150 mourners, a comfortable, private state room, casket and merchandise selection room, arrangements and consultation suite, business office, floral delivery room, service room and the facility is completely handicap accessible. Our facility is decorated in warm, soothing colors that assist us in providing every family with comfort, care and understanding. We also have paved, off-street parking as well as a monument display on the exterior of the building.
Family Owned and Operated The Chapel of Peace
From Highway 75 North and Henry Street
North Wood Drive is the same as Highway 75, which is the north/south artery traveled from Tulsa Oklahoma to Interstate 40. The funeral home is on the corner of Henry Street and Highway 75, which is on the East side of the Highway.