Our Clyde location has been serving families since 1923. Alexine Chaput, the wife of A.J. "Med" Chaput, was a cornerstone of the Clyde Community for nearly 100 years. She was active at the mortuary until her death. This location features a large, warm chapel that can accomodate up to 110 individuals. It also has a small family gathering area behind the chapel.