Who We Are : Our Story

Our StoryOur StaffOur Locations
The Original "Redmond Funeral Home"

330 N. Westnedge Ave., Kalamazoo, MI in 1959

Opened by Arthur W. Redmond Senior on December 7, 1934 with his wife, Lucile and three children; Reva, Arthur W. Jr., and Robert.

In 1965, Arthur W. Sr. sold to his son,  Arthur W. Redmond, Jr. and his wife, Barbara.  

Then in 1995, Arthur W., Jr. sold to his daughter, Martha L. Redmond, which is today's current owner.