Who We Are : Our Story

Our StoryOur StaffOur Location
1929-1950

Bert L. Suggs - Owner 1936-1950

Suggs Funeral Home originated in 1936 after Bert L. Suggs bought his partner's share of the funeral home then known as Revis-Suggs Funeral Home. A partnership that started in 1929 at it's original location on Forest Lane in Dallas.

In the early 1930's the funeral home was moved to 1001 2nd Ave. near the old Fair grounds in Dallas

Bert owned and operated Suggs Funeral Home till his death in 1950, leaving the funeral home to his son, Troy