Who We Are : Our History

Our StoryOur StaffOur Location
Our History

The James O. Bradley Funeral Home has been serving the families of Penndel and the surrounding communities for over sixty years as a family owned and operated funeral home. James and Betty Bradley opened the funeral home in 1949, and they operated it until James' retirement in 1982. The firm was then purchased by Kevin J. Diabelko, its present owner, and his wife Christina in 1982. Today, Kevin continues to operate the firm with the help of his wife and their two sons, Kevin and Adam. His son, Kevin, joined the firm as a licensed funeral director in 2006, and his younger son , Adam, became a licensed funeral director in 2012.