Established in the 1920's by the Covey Family as the Covey Funeral Home, the firm was purchased in 1945 by C. Harold Gephart and Wilfred J. Gephart. They owned the business until 1976, when it was purchased by Gerald A. Luczak. Upon Gerald's death in 2001 the firm was purchased by Gerald's two sons, Doug and David. Upon Doug's death in 2017, David continues to run the business keeping the firm locally owned and family operated.
As a family owned and operated funeral home, our service to families is our greatest priority. We treat families the way that we would like to be served. And that means providing for all needs. Because we are a full-service funeral home, we can offer a wide range of services, regardless of faith or financial situations. In fact, we are the most often selected funeral home in Bay County.