Who We Are : Our Story

Our StoryOur StaffOur Location
History

1939

We are Terrebonne Parish’s longest continuously owned and operated funeral home.

Chauvin Funeral Home began business in 1930 under the direction of Clifford “Cook” Chauvin and was originally located on East Main Street about a block west of Dunn Street.

In 1976, Chauvin Funeral Home moved to its present location on the corner of Highway 311 and Barataria Boulevard.

Chauvin Funeral Home is proud of its 90 year history of providing professional, affordable funeral and cremation services to our families