We understand that every family is different. Influences such as religious and cultural traditions, cost concerns and personal preferences make each funeral as unique as the person being honored.
The following is an overview of the different types of services that we provide. Our funeral directors will discuss the many other options and details that make each of our services a personal, lasting tribute to your loved one.
Traditional Service - A traditional service includes a viewing or visitation, a formal funeral service at the funeral home, local church or location of your choice and necessary automotive equipment. It is customary to purchase items such as a memorial register book, memorial folders and acknowledgement cards. Floral tributes are often displayed and you are encouraged to bring in photographs and other memorabilia to futher personilize the service.
Graveside Service - A graveside service is held at the burial site. This service may be limited to the immediate family or open to all. This service may include a viewing or visitation prior to going to the cemetery. After the service, there are options for a memorial service at the funeral home chapel, church or a location of your choice.
Memorial Service - A memorial service is conducted without the body present and can vary in ceremony and procedures. It can be held at the funeral home or a location of your choice. In order to create a memorial service as unique as your loved one, we encourage you to help personalize the service with memorabilia, photographs and other personal items.
The services you select may depend on whether you are making immediate arrangements for your loved one who has passed, or wish to make advance arrangements for yourself. Either way, we will walk you through all of the services we offer, listed below, and explain the costs and benefits associated with each.
- Ceremonies, Services and Gatherings - A traditional funeral ceremony includes a visitation, a formal service at the location of your choice, and transportation to a cemetery. Other public or private gatherings may include a Graveside Service or a Memorial Service.
- Memorialization and Personalizing Services - There are many ways to keep the memories of your loved one alive, and to create a personal tribute that may be shared with others. We can offer ideas to help your family plan a unique memorialization, such as displaying memorabilia, photographs, video DVD's and creating memorial folders.
- Caring for your Loved One's Remains Trust - our experience and professionalism when it comes to transferring, forwarding or receiving remains; embalming; preparation; sheltering; cremation; or immediate burial.
- Final Placement - Your family may request a burial or scattering at a cemetery, or on private land. We can help you make all the necessary arrangements for these types of services.
- Products and Merchandise - Choose from a large selection of caskets, vaults and urns. We also offer a variety of personalization items, such as memory boxes and other keepsakes.
- Transportation Services - Funeral coach, limousines and family sedans are available, based on your family's needs.
- Cash Disbursements, Filing Services and Benefits Assistance - For your convenience, we can pay others on your behalf. We can also assist you with certain paperwork, such as filing permits and documents; securing veteran, social security or insurance benefits (if applicable) [link to Helpful Links section]; handling wills & probates and obtaining certified copies of the death certificate.