Since 1924, the Salmon family has been serving the people of the Peoria area.
In 1954, Maurice and James Salmon left the Boland Mortuary to join Chuck Wright to form Wright & Salmon Mortuary on Madison Street. The mortuary moved to it's present location at 2416 N. North Street in 1963 where we remain today.
Presently, the mortuary is owned by the third generation-Timothy, Matthew and Michael Salmon. Our staff represents well over 125 years of providing attention to details, and a true commitment to quality that is so important to the families we serve.