The Start of the Jackson Tradition
In 1932, Franklin P. Jackson, III, started our family business which was originally located at 9 Chestnut Avenue in Westmont. During that point in time most funerals were held in family homes, so there was no need for a funeral home as we know it today.
In 1937, our current facility was purchased as families began the transition to the use of a funeral home. The Funeral Home was enlarged in the early 50's.
In 1958, Franklin P. Jackson, IV became a licensed Funeral Director and worked along with his father until Franklin, III retired in 1979.
In 1985, Franklin P. Jackson, 5th became licensed and worked in the family business.
In September of 2005 the business was purchased by the next generation and is currently owned and operated by Frank & Ginny Jackson who reside there as well along with their children Christy & Frankie, 6th.
In 2012 the facility was expanded to accommodate larger families and provide handicap accessibility.