The Anders-Detweiler Funeral Home was founded in April of 1933 by it previous owner, Paul M. Hunsicker [1906-1998]. Originally, the firm was called the Paul M. Hunsicker Funeral Home until 1974 when Larry L. Anders became a partner in the firm and it became the Hunsicker-Anders Funeral Home. In 1979, when Mr. Hunsicker was no longer affiliated with the firm, the funeral home changed to the Anders Funeral Home. In 1988, When Dennis M. Detweiler joined the firm and became a partner, the funeral home had changed again to it most recently known name as the Anders-Detweiler Funeral Home. Today, with the recent addition of our modern on-premise crematory (as of 2007), the official title of our firm is the Anders-Detweiler Funeral Home & Crematory.