R iley O. Perry and his wife Dorothy (Moma Dot) Perry moved to Centre, AL in April of 1937 and established Perry Funeral Home. Its first location was in a small residence on North River St., later moving to a new building on Main Street. Riley’s son Bill joined the business with his father in 1949. In 1956 the Perrys again moved to a new location on Cedar Bluff Rd. in Centre, where it operated for 41 years. In 1981, Bill’s son Bob joined the firm and began the third generation of Perrys operating the funeral home. On March 9, 1997, Bill and his son Bob opened their new 17,000 square foot facility to meet the needs of the families they serve. In 2007, they purchased Jordan Funeral Home of Centre, and combined all operations into their one facility.